Who are EBRAG?
East Boreham Residents Action Group (EBRAG) is the name of a group of residents formed some years ago to successfully fight a similar proposal. Although the proposals and faces have changed, it seems fitting that we should keep the name for the on-going battle.
Major concerns include:
- Development is outside Warminster Settlement Boundary which will set a dangerous precedent
- Home Farm development is not in the Wiltshire Core Strategy or the Wiltshire Neighbourhood Plan
- It destroys the rural green space between Warminster and the local conservation area
- Massive increase in Warminster traffic
- Impact on the local landscape and wildlife
- Dangerous road access
- Pressure on the fragile ecology of the river Wylye and flooding
- Pressure on school places, doctors, dentists and parking
- Irreparable environmental damage and destruction of local wildlife habitat
- No public consultation on this application
"If this plan goes ahead...
this area will be changed forever."